The 2018 started off with a bang with the 2017 awards and banquet earlier this month! 2017 finished with a unique style and the club has two number 1 riders for 2018! Be sure to congratulate our number 1 plate holders … Eric Gooselaw and John Lombardo!
Our first race of the season picks right up from where we left off 2017 … and that’s at Glen Helen! Mostly natural terrain and ever changing track conditions make this track the most “loved” and the most challenging track around! Fast elevation changes up and down Mt Helen and of course the awesomely long start straight into the Monzilla first turn are some hallmarks of this world renowned track!
Come join us for a day of racing with your peers and kick off the 2018 racing season with OTHG – The Premier Vet Motocross Club!
Online Local Race Pre-Entry available at: Local Race Pre-Registration
Saturday ~ Jan 27, 2018
Gate Fees $30 per bike
– Public practice on the main track 8am-1pm
– REM MX racing on the REM track.
– Camping $10 per night
– OTHG Membership Meeting @ 1:15pm-2:15pm
– Meet at announcing tower area
– Find out what’s going on for 2018, 2018 Winter Series, new items to review and submit for next membership vote in Feb 2018.
– No Paper ballots for Membership voting, although electronic voting will be available (Jan 22 8am – Jan 28 12pm).
Sunday ~ Jan 28, 2018
– Gates open at 6:00am
– Please … NO PIT RIDING!!!
– Gate fee $10 per person 5 years and under Free!
– Sign-ups 7:00am
– Paper ballots for Membership voting will only be accepted through the first moto for 2018 rule changes. Proposed changes and voting details are posted in the club’s Members Forum.
– Electronic Membership voting will close @ 12pm.
– Trackside Chapel service @ 7:30am provided by Moto Ministries
– Practice starts 8:30am
– Racing ASAP!