Author Topic: Queensland Heeler coming up for adoption  (Read 160 times)

Offline Blake 558

• Master Forum Member
    • MX Sponsor
Queensland Heeler coming up for adoption
« on: August 24, 2017, 07:15:53 AM »
If anyone wants a dog like Ryder, one is coming up for adoption at the North Eastern Animal Shelter in Los Angeles she's only 5 months old and she needs a good family.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 07:24:12 AM by Blake 558 »
Friends are as companions on a journey, who ought to aid each other to persevere in the road to a happier life.
Pythagoras

Offline Blake 558

• Master Forum Member
    • MX Sponsor
Re: Queensland Heeler coming up for adoption
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 07:18:49 AM »
Hey I need a home!
I would take her home if I didn't live in apartment where I can't even have my dog
These truly are the smartest dogs in the canine community, and will be your best friend forever!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 07:27:05 AM by Blake 558 »
Friends are as companions on a journey, who ought to aid each other to persevere in the road to a happier life.
Pythagoras

Offline Mikel 71g

• Expert Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 07:56:51 PM »
Blake, I'm sitting here eating dinner and I just saw this. What a nightmare that is for the dogs. I didn't realize how cold and small those little kennels are until I saw that picture. Anyways, I can't take her, but I wish I could....
Mikel Cimmino, 71g

Offline Blake 558

• Master Forum Member
    • MX Sponsor
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 12:22:45 PM »
Yes the whole animal shelter is a nightmare, I would pay for the adoption and all fees if someone could take her.
And the kennel is not that small that just happens to be her sitting under the bench that they have to walk up on the star was 5 ft wide by 5 ft
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 12:52:58 PM by Blake 558 »
Pythagoras

Offline Blake 558

• Master Forum Member
    • MX Sponsor
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 12:50:36 PM »
Update this little girl got adopted on Saturday the day she became available for adoption.
Pythagoras